Run The Trap’s Top 50 Future Bass Songs Of The Decade
A couple of years after starting Run The Trap in 2012, we branched off with a of the website, Too Future, which has been committed to highlighting the best that bass has to offer. Hosting our esteemed guest mix show and weekly playlist, Too Future has woven prospective bass’ developing genre .
To celebrate the close of 2019, we’ve compiled a list of the Top 50 Future Bass Songs Of The Decade. Get ready to reminisce and dancing your heart out with the playlist and complete list below.
Run The Trap’s Top 50 Future Bass Songs Of The Decade | Playlist
50. Baby Bash – Suga Suga (Arman Cekin & PLS&TY Remix)
49. MGMT – Kids (Luca Lush Redo)
48. Kanye West – All Of The Lights (Nitti Gritti Remix)
47. Sweater Beats & KAMAU – Hey Ya
46. Robokid, AObeats & Manila Killa – Helix 2.0 (feat. Blaise Railey)
45. DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (feat. MOONZz) [Prince Fox Cover]
44. The Killers – Mr. Brightside (Two Friends Remix)
43. What So Not & GANZ – Lone (accomplishment. JOY.) [Slow Hours Remix]
42. Vincent – Her
41. Ty Dolla $ign – Blasé (Louis The Child Remix)
30. Lido & Canblaster – Rush Hour
39. Owl City – Fireflies (Said The Sky Remix)
38. Slushii – So Long (feat. Madi)
37. Galantis – Runaway (Yacht Club Remix)
36. BANKS – Warm Water (Snakehips Remix)
35. San Holo – Light
34. Panama – Always (Wave Racer Remix)
33. Slow Magic – Waited For You (ODESZA Remix)
32. DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts (feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller) [Medasin Remix]
31. Mura Masa – What If I Go?
30. Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
29. Vindata – All I Really Need (feat. Kenzie May)
28. Flux Pavilion – I Can’t Stop (Ekali Tribute)
27. Jai Wolf – Indian Summer
26. Cashmere Cat – Mirror Maru
25. ODESZA – Say My Name (feat. Zyra)
24. Just A Gent – Limelight (feat. ROZES) [NGHTMRE Remix]
23. San Holo – We Rise
22. Mura Masa – Lovesick
21. Illenium – Fractures (feat. Nevve)
20. Alison Wonderland – Run
19. ZHU – Faded (ODESZA Remix)
18. Gryffin & Illenium – Feel Good
17. Bill Withers – Ain’t No Sunshine (Lido Remix)
16. Hermitude – The Buzz (feat. Mataya & Young Tapz)
15. The Chainsmokers – Roses (feat. ROZES)
14. Lorde – Tennis Court (Flume Remix)
13. Hermitude X Flume – Hyperparadise (GANZ Flip)
12. What So Not – High You Are (Branchez Remix)
11. RÜFÜS DU SOL – Innerbloom (What So Not Remix)
10. Marshmello – Alone (Original Mix)
Even though Marshmello’s newest hits include bass but tend to lean towards dance-pop, the anonymous hitmaker got his start like “Alone. ” “Alone” was shiny and vibrant at its launch and remains a real testament to classic prospective bass.
9. Porter Robinson – Sad Machine
“Sad Machine” is one of those songs that’s been remixed, flipped, and mashed up in each way which ’s because it s timeless. The track which defined Porter Robinson’s livelihood also started an whole movement in the upcoming bass . “Sad Machine” has motivated DJs and producers .
8. RL Grime – I Wanna Know (accomplishment. Daya)
RL Grime could be well-known as a snare leader but “I Wanna Know” might be the best future bass anthem. The lead track off his famous sophomore record NOVA serves as the pinnacle of future bass music. “I Wanna Know” truly embodied what we love about bass songs, and RL’s trademark expertise and craftsmanship required it.
7. Porter Robinson & Madeon – Shelter
Porter Robinson and Madeon’s alliance “Shelter” was one of the decade’s most tracks. Fans of the two potential bass prodigies fell in love with the track which seamlessly bridged their two styles. The monitor also starred about the FIFA 2017 soundtrack.
6. The Chainsmokers – Don’t Let Me Down (accomplishment. Daya) [Illenium Remix]
Illenium is one of bass’s shining stars. The manufacturer has brought bass into the mainstream with his phenomenally crafted singles and records. But one of his works is that the remix of The Chainsmokers and Daya’s “Don’t Let Me Down. ” The remix gained over 60 million flows on SoundCloud in a calendar year alone (currently 116 million) and has been the most played remix in the stage in 2018. S remix has turned into a signature in DJ sets around the world and has been garner numbers.
5. Important Lazer & DJ Snake – Lean On (feat. M&OBoost;-RRB-
Major Lazer and DJ Snake’s enormous cooperation “Lean On” is certainly worthy of praise. The unanimous song of the summertime in 2015, “Lean On” made its spot as the most-streamed tune on Spotify and is now the fourth most-streamed tune of all-time. With over a billion flows, “Lean On” has been a clear influence on electronic music and contemporary bass.
4. The Chainsmokers – Closer (feat. Halsey)
Even the Chainsmokers chart-topping, record-breaking hit “Closer” has been a course which defined the decade. “Closer” has been the tune on Billboard‘s Hot 100 chart in 2016, is currently the third most-streamed tune on Spotify, and even got a Grammy nomination. The monitor skyrocketed the professions of The Chainsmokers and Halsey and to this day continues to rack up numbers.
3. Jack Ü – Where Are Ü Now (feat. Justin Bieber)
The blend of Skrillex and Diplo as Jack Ü was upside down one of the greatest things to happen this decade. The duo of famous producers brought their minds collectively not just to make a musically sound but also hastens the careers of their vocalists they appreciated. “Where Are Ü Now” revived Justin Bieber’s career and was truly the very first key pop/dance crossover.
2. Disclosure – You & Me (Flume Remix)
Flume himself may fill our list but his classic “You & Me” remix is the most deserving of recognition. Flume’s imaginative and luxuriously crafted Disclosure remix defined the start of the bass movement, but also prompted producers. There’therefore a fantastic reason.
1. Louis The Child – It’s Strange (feat. K.Flay)
The track which cemented two children as DJ prodigies is greater than deserving of the number one spot on the list. Louis The Child’s “It’s Strange” not just kicked off their career but also helped shove against future bass music. “It’s Strange” was used in commercials for Nissan, featured on the FIFA 2016 soundtrack, and received compliments from Taylor Swift. “It’s Strange” is not our future bass tune of the decade; it therefore also the anthem for our creation.
STAY IN THE KNOW! FOLLOW US ON SPOTIFY
Buy Tickets for every event – Sports, Concerts, Festivals and more buy tickets dot com concerts