Billboard Reveals ‘Top 100 EDM Moments of the 2010s’
Electronic dance songs — EDM because we predict it now has discounted up in ways over the previous 10 decades we could have never imagined. The sector has taken important strides and changed to the mainstream with a great deal of memorable moments along the way from the underground.
Billboard helps define this decade in EDM with The Top 100 EDM Moments of those 2010s. This list covers the rise and collapse in Avicii, Swedish House Mafia‘s One Last Tour, Skrillex‘so launching of American dubstep, Baauer‘s sensation, “Harlem Shake” — and much more.
Daft Punk, deadmau5, Diplo, Calvin Harris, and a lot more are mentioned for their gifts. By Martin Garrix‘s “Animals” to the discovery of Marshmello‘s identity, to coining the word “EDM”.
See the Top 10 below and check out the Entire listing here via Billboard.
Top 10 EDM Moments of the 2010s
1. The rise and fall of Avicii
2. “EDM” becomes dance music shorthand, and not without controversy
3. Swedish House Mafia’s One Last Tour (2012-2013)
4. Skrillex starts American dubstep
5. The development of Disclosure’s & “Latch”
6. Deadmau5’s ‘We All Hit Play’ post (2012)
7. “Harlem Shake” goes viral (2013)
8. Live Nation buys Cream Holdings, Insomniac Events and HARD Events (2012)
9. The Las Vegas residency wars
10. SFX maintains bankruptcy (2016)
Resource: Billboard | Photo from Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
This article was first printed on Your EDM. Resource: Billboard Reveals ‘Top 100 EDM Moments of those 2010s’
Buy Tickets for every event – Sports, Concerts, Festivals and more buy tickets dot com concerts